Youth, Adults and Families…
The Part Time Volunteer Program is in need for Dreams Hope & Faith.
If you live in the area and are interested in giving your time at the ranch, we invite you to complete and return our Part Time or Full Time Volunteer application.
Our Part Time Volunteers must be age 18 or older. If a youth age 17 or under is interested in volunteering, he or she must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian or approved as a Youth Volunteer. We love having families volunteer together, and much of our daily chore list is completed by groups of individual adults, parents and kids working side by side. Please keep in mind that we do not offer childcare for volunteers. It is the volunteer’s responsibility to watch his or her children at all times while on the ranch.
We rely on this team of volunteers to help our staff with the daily task list, as well as miscellaneous jobs that arise. If you have a specific skill or gift that you would like to offer, be sure to indicate that on your application.
Application Process for Adults (ages 18+) and Families:
- Complete and submit the Volunteer application
- Pass the background check (no cost to you)
- Volunteer Coordinator will contact you for an informal interview and to coordinate our schedules
- We recommend you sign up for one of our weekly tours if you are unfamiliar with the program before you begin to volunteer.
- Families, please be prepared to come together and work together while you are here.
Please contact us for an application ……